PCI Silcoferm® KTW
for drinking water application
All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.eu
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- Sealing of connection and expansion joints in ceramic coverings in areas which have to comply with the KTW recommendations (German quality standard for rubber and plastic components in contact with drinking water), e.g. drinking water tanks, and for projects to comply with these requirements, e.g. swimming pools, brewing liquor supply tanks etc.
- For elastic sealing of joints underwater and in areas subject to permanent wetness.
features and benefits
- Elastic, crack free within a temperature range from -30°C to +165°C.
- Physical properties meet the requirements for underwater application.
- Resistant to permanent exposure to swimming pool water and brine.
- With official test certificates for drinking water application in accordance with the
- KTW recommendations (Hygiene Institute Gelsenkirchen/Germany),
- DVGW worksheet W 270 (L.V.H.T. Institut Mühlheim/Germany).