PCI Durapox® Premium
for laying and grouting ceramic coverings
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- Especially for grouting surfaces with a high-quality visual appearance such as tiles, mosaic etc.
- For chemical-resistant and water-impermeable laying and grouting of wall and floor coverings.
- For ceramic coverings in breweries, dairies, soft drink industries, industrial kitchens etc.
features and benefits
- Avalable in 390 colors, colors of PCI Durapox Premium Multicolor can be chosen as desired.
- PCI Durapox Premium available in 17 colors.
- Good grouting behavior (like a cementitious joint grout).
- Easy washing behavior (like a cementitious joint grout).
- No residual film on the tiled surface*.
- Brilliant colors and homogeneous joint surface.
- Almost odorless, no unpleasant odor during the application.
- With easy-to-clean effect.
- Resistant to chemicals, many kinds of of acid, lye, grease and oil.
- Water impermeable, water vapor barrier.
- Highly wear resistant.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 12004: PCI Durapox Premium meets the requirements of R2T.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 13888 RG.
- UV stable.
- Very low emissions, GEV EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
* in combination with PCI Durapox Finish
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS