PCI Flexmörtel® S2
for all ceramic coverings
All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.eu
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying cement screeds/heated cement screeds older ≥ 3 days (as soon as walkable).*
- Especially for laying large-format flagstones on heated screeds.
- For laying ceramic tiles and flagstones, porcelain mosaic, clinker tiles, clinkers and fully vitrified tiles.
- For laying tiles in swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots.
- On rough-ground anhydrite screed, gypsum based floated screed, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screed, plasterboards, gypsum fiber boards, dry screed, mastic asphalt (only indoors), insulation boards, plaster slabs, plaster and on existing wall and floor tiles.
- For laying ceramic on PCI bonded waterproofing layers and PCI isolation layers.
- For the repair of irregular walls and floors prior to laying tiles and flagstones.
features and benefits
- Meets the requirements of C2TE S2 to DIN EN 12004 and outperforms the "guideline for flexible mortar".
- Non-sag properties, even with heavy flagstones.
- Highly flexible, compensates deviations in temperature and elongations in the substrate.
- High adhesive tensile strength, exceeds the required value by twofold.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- Adhesive bed thickness 1 to 10 mm.
- Low in chromates to TRGS 613.
- Waterproof and temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS