PCI Novoment® M1 plus
for fast-curing cement screeds
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for direct use.
- For areas exposed to permanent wetness.
- For fast-curing bonded screeds and screeds installed on an isolating layer or insulation layer.
- Suitable for heated screeds.
- As repair mortar for quick repairs of industrial floors.
- For layer thickness from 20 to 120 mm.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
features and benefits
- Can be tiled after approx. 1 day, walkable after approx. 3 hours.
- Ready-mixed mortar, therefore no on-site mixing with sand required.
- Extended processing time, can be worked with and smoothed for almost 1 hour despite of short curing time.
- Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C, therefore suitable for balconies, terraces, garages, industrial floor coverings cleaned with superheated steam.
- Insensitive to moisture, therefore suitable for areas exposed to permanent wetness.
- Limited bending (suitability test to 6.2 DIN 18560-2), therefore reduction of layer thickness possible to 30 mm for screeds on an insulation layer according to chart 1 (perpendicular load capacity ≤ 2 kN/m²) or chart 2 (perpendicular load capacity, area load ≤ 3 kN/m²), in case of heated screeds the pipes must be covered by a layer thickness of 30 mm.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS