PCI Escutan® TF
for sewage treatment plants, waterways, bridge construction and sewage systems
With official test certificate.
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- Elastic sealing of horizontal and vertical expansion joints and connection joints in civil engineering construction, including exposure to seepage water and non-pressing surface water in accordance with DIN 18195.
- For sewage treatment plants, harbour facilities, waterways and locks with exposure to water under pressure up to 2 bar (at 2 cm joint width).
- Sealing connections of pipes and precast elements used in sewer channels and ducts in accordance with the appropriate test report issued by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (German Centre of Competence for Construction).
- Elastic sealing of joints in screeds and concrete slabs.
- Sealing of sheet metal flashings.
- Sealing of collars on transmission towers.
features and benefits
- Elastic, good recovery properties.
- Water impermeable and resistant to water under pressure, recommended for exposure to permanent moisture and water under pressure up to 2 bar (at 2 cm joint width).
- Resistant to weather conditions and ageing, no embrittling, resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C.
- Resistant to chemicals, many kinds of acid, lye, grease and oil.
- No thermoplasticity, superior to conventional bitumen and tar pastes.
- Microbe resistant, resistant to the microorganisms contained in sewage water.
- Root-proof, the joint sealant cannot be destroyed by root growth.
- High resistance to mechanical stress, thus well suited for floor joints exposed to vehicular traffic.